We are happy to announce that The Locked Door Escape Games will be starting to re-open on the 5th of August 2020.
Please read this information carefully regarding the Covid-19 situation.
Play Online with The Locked Door Escape Games
Murder at the Museum
A two-player online co-op puzzle game from The Locked Door
World-famous archaeologist Gustavo Jenson has been found dead at The Granite City Museum. Foul play is suspected so Detective Sullivan has been called in to solve the mystery and discover who the murderer is but she can't do it alone; your team must solve a variety of puzzles in order to crack the case!
- This is a two player game — you will each need a device (laptop preferred). Each pick a different player and communicate to solve puzzles either in person or by call/online chat.
- If you would like more people to play along you can share your screen through a video chat app.
- For the best experience, don't look at each others screens.
- Zoom in by selecting the magnifying glass. Click on your screen and scroll around using your arrows or scroll bar. Click anywhere to zoom out.
- You can draw on your screen by selecting the pen tool and scribbling.
- You can go back to a previous puzzle by clicking on the back arrow.
- You may also find it useful to make notes using a real pen and paper.
- Take as long as you like but feel free to set a stopwatch and see how fast you are.
- When you discover a password, both players should click on the notebook in the corner to enter the solution (all passwords are one word answers).
- If you would like any extra help you can also click on the notebook in the corner for a hint.
- Can you discover who the murderer is…?
Purchase your game for £8