Please read this information carefully regarding the Covid-19 situation.
Play Online with The Locked Door Escape Games
Murder at the Museum
An online co-operative puzzle game for two teams (2 – 6 players) from The Locked Door Escape Games Aberdeen. Everyone will need to WORK TOGETHER to play this game.
World-famous archaeologist Gustavo Jenson has been found dead at The Granite City Museum. Foul play is suspected so Detective Sullivan has been called in to solve the mystery and discover who the murderer is but she can't do it alone; your team must solve a variety of puzzles in order to crack the case!
- This is a two player game — it is best played with 2 players but you can have up to 6 players (3 in each team) if you prefer.
- Each player will need a device (laptop preferred) and should choose either team 1 or 2. To solve the puzzles everyone will need to COMMUNICATE and WORK TOGETHER in person or by call/online chat.
- For the best experience, don't look at each others screens.
- Zoom in by selecting the magnifying glass. Click on your screen and scroll around using your arrows or scroll bar. Click anywhere to zoom out.
- You can draw on your screen by selecting the pen tool and scribbling.
- You can go back to a previous puzzle by clicking on the back arrow.
- You may also find it useful to make notes using a real pen and paper.
- Take as long as you like but feel free to set a stopwatch and see how fast you are.
- When you discover a password, all players should click on the notebook in the corner to enter the solution (all passwords are one word answers).
- If you would like any extra help you can also click on the notebook in the corner for a hint.
- Can you discover who the murderer is…?
Purchase your game for £8