Please read this information carefully regarding the Covid-19 situation.
Play Online with The Locked Door Escape Games
An online co-op puzzle game for two teams (2 – 6 players) from The Locked Door escape games Aberdeen
It’s Christmas Eve and those naughty little elves have been causing mischief inside Santa’s grotto! They have forgotten to decorate, scrambled Santa’s lists, muddled the Reindeer and have even mixed up the presents! Can you help the elves get everything ready in time for Christmas day?? Your team must solve a variety of puzzles in order to save Christmas!
- This is a two player game — it is best played with 2 players but you can have up to 6 players (3 in each team) if you prefer.
- Each player will need a device (laptop preferred). You should choose team 1 or 2 and communicate to solve puzzles either in person or by call/online chat.
- For the best experience, don't look at each others screens.
- Zoom in by selecting the magnifying glass. Click on your screen and scroll around using your arrows or scroll bar. Click anywhere to zoom out.
- You can draw on your screen by selecting the pen tool and scribbling.
- You can go back to a previous puzzle by clicking on the back arrow.
- You may also find it useful to make notes using a real pen and paper.
- Take as long as you like but feel free to set a stopwatch and see how fast you are!
- When you discover a password, all players should click on the tick button in the corner to enter the solution (all passwords are one word answers).
- If you would like any extra help you can also click on the tick button in the corner for a hint.
- Can you save Christmas day…?
Purchase your game for £8